2. Learn Swedish by reading an Ikea catalog
3. Construct a mudroom
4. Build a shower
5. Decorate rooms that would say to someone: Pottery Barn meets Frank Lloyd Wright meets Restoration Hardware.
6. Mimic wildlife noises so that, at any given time, I could call a fox, deer, turkey or owl to my kitchen window.
7. Transport myself to Ethiopia
8. Be married to the Embassy Official who gives out visas. (unless it's a woman)
There is a lot of wishing and waiting with an international adoption. It can and has made me crazy. Here, though, is a great anchor for my soul that I found today:
"But there the Lord in majesty will be for us a place of broad rivers and streams...For the Lord is our judge; the Lord is our lawgiver; the Lord is our king; He will save us." Is. 33:21-22