A couple things I learned after my road trip:
1. I have a new respect for anyone who drives on 35W to 62 west.
2. My 7 year old does not have the capacity to look both ways before he pretends to be "A motorcycle guy" and rides across the street.
3. I have a new appreciation for the person in our neighborhood who drives a red Honda that has brakes.
4. My 7 year old can't cross the street anymore.
5. My hair can look like cats were fighting in it.
6. Our dossier leaves for Washington D.C. tomorrow.