Sunday, October 11, 2009

Christmas Card Pictures?

We usually take our Christmas card pictures in October. This year, I have at least 3 major reasons to hesitate:

1. If we get a baby, I'll want to send out another card.

2. Levi just lost his fourth tooth. From the top front. He smiles and there are not any teeth to be seen.

3. The boys have not grown out of their home haircuts yet.

Maybe it's time for a new family picture called, "Everyone Sketch Themselves." Sounds like it has potential. Then I'll just crop in a beautiful, hot, dusty infant and we're good to go.

1 comment:

  1. Careful! Remember a certain sketching experience gone bad recently?! Well, maybe it's not so recent....we still need to give them a chance to redeem themselves. :) Poor guys.

    Yeah, I think you should wait for the Christmas pic. Just a little while. That's my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete