So, I stayed home with Zeke. It was really different.
1. The house stayed clean; well, clean-ish.
2. I did one load of laundry.
3. Most of what was in the dishwasher was coffee mugs.
4. I had complete thoughts.
5. I thought too much about the baby we don't have yet.
6. Only 2 places at the table were dirty rather than the entire 8 foot length.
7. Zeke doesn't eat all that much.
8. Zeke accounts for a lot of what is on the floor.
9. I had pita and hummus and cookies for 2 meals in row.
10. I'm really, really happy to see my 4 kids and my husband.