2. Did our first college visit yesterday with Emma. Went to University of St. Thomas. Liked it.
3. Figured out that by the time Sadie graduates, I will have been parenting from 1994 to 2027.
4. Talked to my girls today about what I'll be like when I'm old. Figure I'll be weird after all this parenting. I just don't think there's any way to avoid it.
5. Nearly bought a chocolate chip chocolate muffin with chocolate frosting to eat for breakfast. Resisted.
6. Had coffee, a banana and Peanut M&Ms for breakfast the other day.
7. Don't want people to say,
"I don't know HOW you do it" because I don't either. And sometimes I don't.
8. It's all worth it.
Emma with Sadie in Ethiopia. 1994 (Emma's birthday) to 2027 (Sadie's graduation). Well worth it.