Here are some things I did this week that I have never done before:
1. Make a pasta salad for 40 people
2. Make a taco salad for 40 people
3. Make O'Henry Bars, rice crispie bars, apple kuchen bars and brownies for 40 people.
4. Work with a fantastic group of women who all pitched in at the last minute and made numbers 1,2 and 3 possible.
5. Use pots and pans that were bigger than I am.
6. Order 17 pizzas for the 65 people we had at our house last night.
Here are some things I did not do last week:
1. Fold laundry
3. Cook for any members of my family
4. Obsess about my Ethiopian daughter
Click here for a link to Brian Wicklund/Fiddlepal. If you want to hear a really fun fiddle player, buy his CD "Big Twang." Or come to fiddle camp next year. There will be plenty of food to go around.